Thursday 29 October 2009

Commitment

For my last project at Uni we were set the brief entitled 'Commitment'. I took this as you were to commit to something. Thinking back to what i had previously committed myself to, I remembered being in Primary School and having to look after an egg for a week.....So that was it Peter Andre was born, i say born, he was born in a pack of Tesco economy caged eggs.


As we had to hand in a project i made Peter a house and a facebook page. He currently has over 70 fans, many of which obviously think its some kind of pathetic shrine to the 'real' Peter Andre. Oh how they would be let down.


I made a scrapbook through the eyes of Peter, showing our week in images and drawings, to also hand in. The work is currently getting marked but will be put up asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment